Friday, February 12, 2010

Touched We All Want To Be...

I was touched, touched by I hate win he steals covers blogger Tessica. Tessica gave me a beautiful blogger award! Thank you! Now I need to pass it on to 15 bloggers who I find fabulous!
Minnesota Mamas Must Haves
Real Moms Real Views
Leslie Loves Veggies
The Blissful Chef
theta mom
Sweeps4Bloggers
The Mommy Files   
This Mama Rocks
The Mom Buzz
Tigerlily's Book
Midday Escapades
Green Mama's Pad
As They Grow Up
Simiply Stacie 
 Kindred Spirit Mommy

If you look at my sidebar you will see all the buttons of wonderful bloggers, all my favs. It is hard to pick just 15! I thank each and everyone of them for blogging. For brightening my day, for giveaways, laughs, and many smiles. Blog On!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi stopping by from Friday Follow. Love your great blog and I will be back soon!

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, and a belated Happy Follow Friday to you. You have an interesting blog, and I am not a follower.

Diane Schmidt said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and following. I'm following and looking forward to what you'll blog next.

Krista said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my little blog!! Sorry this is late, V-Day was yesterday for the hubby and me.