Friday, February 26, 2010

Eli Did It Again!

My son Eli is on the cover of Exercise For Men March issue. It is the magazines 25th anniversary issue, which is exciting that Eli made this cover. Its out in the west coast right now, so I have to wait for it to hit here on the east coast. Eli, kindly sent me a pic of the cover.

Eli suffers tremendously from food allergies and a digestive disorder. This is a big accomplishment for him, winning a body building competition, and making the cover of Exercise for Men. He is also in Iron Man magazine March issue as a "Rising Star"

I'm so proud of Eli, he is a wonderful son who takes care of me his Mumzy. As he calls me. I have learned alot from Eli. He has taught me to be mindful, he has taught me to feel the fear and do it anyway, to push myself to conquer the dream. Never stop believing in your dream, yourself, and your capabilities. Do not say I Can't, but I will.

We as parents strive to raise our children to be compassionate,respectful, responsible adults. At some point our children grow up, they make their own decisions, they make their own mistakes.They become individuals.
We pray that the guidance we gave them, the morals and values we have tried to instill will remain engraved within.

Eli, you have done well. I know you are always striving to do your best, be the best, and you continue to grow. What amazes me, is that Eli will always take the time to help others around him. You have a question for Eli he will take the time to answer it. He is helping people with their goals and dreams as well.

Eli has a website http://www.eliblahut.com and in the future there will be a platform for people to ask questions. Questions pertaining to exercise, strength training, fitness training, diet etc. He will also have videos demonstrating exercises etc.  He is helping men and women.

Right now his is developing a training  program for me. I have lost over 70 lbs since  July 2008 now it is time for toning and strengthening.  I'm excited.

Look for Eli , and remember to follow your dreams, live your passion!

Peace

4 comments:

joeandbridge said...

Hi There! Just Stopping by to say Happy Friday Follow! I already follow!

Thanks!
Bridgette Groschen
The Groschen Goblins

IASoupMama said...

Congratulations! You must be so proud! I'm here from the Friday Follow and am a new follower -- happy Saturday!

karriela said...

That is very exciting. Especially so, since Eli has had a lot to overcome. And congrats to you for your improved health. I too have learned the benefits of "Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway." Since I first read the book by Susan Jeffers, it has helped me tremendously. Glad it has helped you too.

Keene Coatings said...

Wow that is a great accomplishment. What diet does your son follow? Does he recommend any one in particular?