Monday, February 15, 2010

Love My Lattes

A little latte fun. Organic Soy Lattes are my soul warming treat. I thought I would share my recipe.
Organic Soy Lovers Latte
8 ounces of Organic Soy. I use Westsoy Unsweetened Vanilla Soymilk
2 shots of Organic Espresso I use Green Mountains
1- 1/2 tsp Organic Vanilla Extract

Pour soy milk into frothing pitcher . Froth milk I like my to the temp of 180 degrees
Prepare your shots
add the Organic Vanilla Extract to you cup, if you like a sweet latte this is the time to add some organic cane sugar or organic honey
Add shots to cup, pour in your soy milk.
a Sprinkle of organic cinnamon perhaps
Now you have it! Delicious, soothing, homemade Latte!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ohhh that's looks great! Thank you so much for sharing! I added you to my personal blog roll! Thanks for stopping by!