Friday, February 26, 2010

Thank you 2 Kids and a Cat

 A week ago or so Adrienne from 2 Kids and a Cat gave me an award!
Thank you Adrienne for thinking of me! Now I need to do the following.
- link back to the blogger who sent me this award

- post where I would like to be in 10 years

- pass it on to 10 awesome bloggers
 
Where do I want to be in 10 years? I want to be standing in my own store Joyful Girl Naturals creating organic products for my customers.I dream of having this store. A place women can come for support, skin care, information, a gathering place for comfort, peace, tranquility. I want to live on an organic farm. Growing all my beloved herbs and vegetables.
Now I get to pass this on to 10 awesome bloggers.
Home Grown Families
Terra Del Sole 
B3 Boutique
Cop Mama
Just Another Blog
Confessions of a Housewife
My Pet Savings
My Little World Choo Choos Cars and Lip Gloss
Walking Butterfly 
Household Cents


 

4 comments:

Brenda Susan said...

Hey, I came to thank you for your comment & found that you have given me an AWARD!! Thanks so much!
Your blog looks really interesting & I will be back I am sure!

Michelle said...

awww congrats on your award!

thanks so much for stopping by today. i'm following you too now ;)

Anonymous said...

I came to follow. Thanks so much for the award! I hope your dream store becomes a reality!

trayz said...

I really like the content on your blog. Good luck on all of your business ventures.