Sunday, January 10, 2010

Super Saving Sunday 1-10-2010


Today's Super Saving Sunday Special: Purchase any 1.75 oz foaming face wash and receive a 1 oz facial toner free! I will choose the toner that compliments the face wash you purchase. You do have to put SSS in the message to seller box when ordering from me on Etsy. http://www.joyfulgirlnatural.etsy.com if purchasing from my online store http://www.joyfulgirlnaturalproducts.com put SSS in the message box there or on paypal when making your purchase.  My toners are a wonderful blend of floral hydrosols and botanical extracts. Beautifully blended to soothe & hydrate your skin. Our foaming face washes are made with organic saponified oils, floral hydrosols, herbal extracts, add pure essential oils.Gentle, Chemical Free cleansing! If you have a specified skin concern please contact me, as I can formulate something specially for you to aide in healing your skin! I have been successful in formulating products for rosacea, psoriasis, severe acne, and many other skin concerns.

No comments: