Thursday, October 1, 2009

I'M Committed

O.k. it has been a very long time since I last posted. I'm here to say I'm made the decision that I have too much to say and I'm now committed.

I'm committed to educating women on the importance of natural skin care.
I'm committed to informing women on natural ways to heal.
I'm committed to sharing links to wonderful blogs, sites etc that I believe have something important to share with you all.

I have alot to share, it has been hard to find the time to sit and blog. I have now made blogging an event in my schedule.

As I have learned in the last several years very important information pertaining to living and breathing green. I must share with whomever will listen.

Wonderful things are happening with Joyful Girl Natural Products that I want to share too!

Please feel free to share with me too. Ask questions, share links etc.

Please check out this interview on me, and this great Joyful Girl giveaway!
http://www.womenslifelink.com/meet-shelly-henley/
http://www.womenslifelink.com/joyful-girl-naturals-review-and-giveaway/

Peace

No comments: